Institute for Risk and Innovation
Annie Searle chairs the keynote panel, with
heads of five critical sectors (Communication,
IT, Health, Energy and Finance), at the 2007
Critical Infrastructure Congress in San Diego.
The ASA Institute for Risk and Innovation provides thought leadership and drives innovation around operational risk controls in six critical infrastructure sectors in the United States:
- Banking and Finance
- Information Technology
- Public Health
- Emergency Services
The Institute's primary services include:
- Aggregation of articles and sites that represent fresh thinking for risk professionals, as in the Resources section of the ASA website
- Regular commentary in the form of Annie's take on the news, also part of the ASA site
- Publication of Research Notes and research reports that speak to the new world of operational risk management, as the financial environment continues to impact other critical infrastructure sectors
- Publication of its first book, a collection of 22 research notes titled Reflections on Risk (Tautegory Press, 2012).
Annie Searle and her associates are available for a wide range of speaking engagements. From keynote addresses to panel discussions, Searle speaks on a variety of topics, including: categories:
- Handling Your Personal Risk
- Crisis Management 101
- Managing Risk from Ethical Misconduct
- Emerging Technology Solutions (such as cloud computing
- Financial regulation
Offered upon demand, small and customized workshops led by Annie Searle offer a lively interactive format that includes an identification of key risks (morning) and a high-level action plan (afternoon).
Annie Searle is available for one- to two-day research retreats, which can be customized to the needs of your institution.